1. The company will remove the volume of waste for treatment as required by the customer.
2. The company will be entitled to increase the charges as deemed necessary should the customer request more volume to be removed than previously agreed.
3. The customer is responsible for checking the cesspool/septic tank within 24 hours of emptying.
4. The company will not accept responsibility for damage caused by instructions given by the customer or representative.
5. Any day quoted by the company for collection of the waste will be an estimate only, while the company will make every effort to meet such dates the company will not be liable for damage ,loss,action,claims or expenses incurred as a failure to meet such dates.
6. All invoices will be paid within 14 days of the removal of waste from the customer.
7. Any queries regarding invoices should be raised within 5 days of receipt of invoice.
8. The customer will make sure the tank/tanks are safe to be emptied as any problems caused by the removal of the waste will not be the companies responsibility.
9. When required to empty an electronic sewage plant (ie Titan / Entec tank) it is the customers responsibility to ensure power to the pump is turned off during the emptying process, and to refil the tank with clean water if required afterwards, and to switch the power to the pump back on. If you are unsure of this process please contact us for free advice or speak to the driver on the day.
10. Where parts have been supplied for repair of treatment plant they remain the property of South East Tankers until full payment has been made.
11. Any parts replaced under warranty will still be subject to installation costs.